Everything you need to be a successful Estate Sale Agent
Learn to identify, research, price and sell:
- Antiques and collectibles
- Art and sculpture
- Fine and costume jewelry
- Books and more!
Plus, learn about periods of furniture design from the Jacobean era to Mid-Century Modern
- Starting your business
- A quick-start marketing plan
- Day-to-day management
- Effective advertising
- Contracts and forms
- Staging, staffing and running estate sales
- Identifying counterfeits and reproductions
- Protecting your company and Client
Join the National Association of Estate Liquidators for continuing education and training, and access to members-only marketing tools, educational newsletters, current issues and trends.