If you have been active in the industry for at least five years, and have completed at least fifty estate sales during that time, you have an additional level of experience and expertise with which to serve your Clients, customers, and community. Upon acceptance as an Associate Member of NAOEL, you will be issued a Certificate of Associate Membership describing your qualifications, and you will be licensed to use the Associate Member NAOEL logo in your business marketing and materials. You will also receive our exclusive Members-only newsletter full of the most recent insider industry information.
You will be asked to provide the following to qualify as an Associate Member:
• Documentation verifying you have completed at least fifty estate sales in the past five years.
• Letters of recommendation from six Clients you have completed sales for.
• Letters of recommendation from four professionals in the estate sale industry explaining why you qualify to become an Associate Member of NAOEL.
• The link to your website.
• Proof of licensures required by your city, county, and/or state.
• Completed Associate Membership Application.
• Acceptance of NAOEL’s Code of Ethics.
• Agree to complete at least three hours of NAOEL-approved supplemental coursework every three years.
• Payment of $100 membership fee.
If you are a certified Graduate of NAOEL’s Estate Sale Course, please also provide your date of completion. Your first year’s membership will be free.
Upon receipt of your Application Package and membership fee, and your acceptance as an Associate Member of NAOEL, you will be issued a Certificate of Associate Membership, and receive and be licensed to use NAOEL’s Associate Member logo.
If you are currently a Member of NAOEL in good standing, your previously paid membership fee will be applied to your Associate Membership, to be renewed ($100 per year) on your original anniversary date.