Benefits of Membership
As a Member of NAOEL you set yourself apart by committing to a standard of professionalism, expertise, and compassion in dealing with your Clients, customers, and community. This commitment to excellence is represented by the NAOEL logo which, as a Member, you will be licensed to use in your business marketing and materials. You will also be issued a Certificate of Membership describing your qualifications as an Estate Sale Agent.
Further, you will have access to members-only benefits such as training, education, and our exclusive Members-only newsletter full of the most recent insider industry information, as well as the support of a network of Agents who can mentor and provide personalized support, guidance, and encouragement in your professional and business development.
If you are a certified Graduate of NAOEL’s Estate Sale Course, you will be asked to provide the following to qualify as a Member:
• Date of your certification from NAOEL’s Estate Sale Course.
• Documentation verifying you have completed at least five estate sales in the past year.
• Letters of recommendation from four Clients you have completed sales for.
• The link to your website.
• Proof of licensures required by your city, county, and/or state.
• Completed Membership Application.
• Acceptance of NAOEL’s Code of Ethics.
• Agree to complete at least three hours of NAOEL-approved supplemental coursework every three years.
• As a Graduate, your membership is free for the first year.
Upon receipt of your Application Package and membership fee, and your acceptance as a Member of NAOEL, you will be issued a Certificate of Membership, and receive and be licensed to use NAOEL’s Member logo.
Membership must be renewed annually ($100 per year), and Members are required to complete three hours of NAOEL-approved supplemental coursework every three years to maintain their Membership.
Get started on your path to Membership today by downloading, completing, and submitting our Application Package below. We look forward to welcoming you to the National Association of Estate Liquidators!